Who Moved My Cheese for the 21st Century?

I remember several years ago watching the "Who Moved My Cheese?" video as our school district was getting ready to make some BIG changes. Now, I feel as though the moving of the cheese is referring to the digital age.



As an introduction to our building wide staff development, we are planning on showing this video to our fellow teachers. How will they react? Will they think it's something important or "just one more thing"? Which percentage of teacher did you fall under?

Hopefully, as far as technology is concerned, the cheese isn't moving too fast for us to keep up with it.

1 comments:

Mr. Kimmi (visit their site)

I showed this video to teachers when we did a carousel activity on an inservice day. There were mixed reactions. One statement that stuck with me, and can be incorrectly percieved, was, "none of them look very happy."

In my opinion, some believed it was because all this technology was overwhelming. However, I think they are unha[[y that they never get to use it.

That might make a good discussion qestion after the film is over, "Why do the children look so unhappy?"